Improving Ewell Road?
The Council has received funding from Transport for London (TfL) to review traffic arrangements throughout Ewell Road.
You are invited to attend a Working Group meeting to let the Council know what improvements to traffic, parking and other transport issues you would like to see in Ewell Road, between St. Mark’s Hill and Douglas Road
This will be held on:
Thursday 21st June in Dysart School, Ewell Road, Surbiton
Two identical sessions will be held, beginning at 6pm and 8pm respectively and you are invited to attend at the time which suits you best.
Each session will begin with a short presentation, followed by a discussion of the issues. The scope of the project includes:
• Improving crossing facilities for pedestrians at junctions
• Considering options to improve parking turnover at shopping parades.
• Reviewing bus stop locations.
• Lamp columns, cycle racks, seats and bins and other street furniture
• Measures to smooth traffic flow.
If you would like to attend the Workshop, please book a place through the following:
telephone: 020 8547 5901